TO BRING is an award-winning cultural creative agency born out of the global music entertainment leader, Universal Music Group, BRING offers brands unique ways to connect with fans through Universal Music’s world-class talent, tools and capabilities. They create cultural capital for some of the most important and culturally relevant brands in the world, turning fan love into brand love.
Harnessing unparalleled data, they create bold, strategic and relevant work for their clients including American Express, Spotify, EA, Nintendo, LEGO, The A-Leagues, Destination NSW and more. BRING has won numerous local and global awards and been celebrated on the world stage by Cannes, Clio’s, AWARD, Billboard & B&T, among others.
We push the boundaries of creativity in everything we create. Our small, nimble team thrives on delivering work that excites, inspires and demands attention.
We are looking for a versatile marketing leader of tomorrow. Someone who is passionate about music and wider culture and understands how to harness the immense power of cultural creators to connect with fans. The winning candidate will look like a key driver for delivering agency work, be able to learn how to drive growth with our clients, and be eager to deliver exceptional work for existing and new clients.
Our Account Manager (Brands & Partnership) will help the agency ensure two main results
- In partnership with the Head of Creative, generate revenue through agency and business partner channels and
- To provide mutually beneficial partnerships between our clients and artists, ensuring that commercial projects are developed, managed and executed with unparalleled excellence.
As a key member of the team, this role requires top-notch communication skills, a deep understanding of the media and advertising industry, the ability to support many diverse projects, and an innate willingness to use initiative and proactivity to help BRING become the market leader in its category as well as the ideal home for any brand looking to get active in music.
Knowledge of how to execute cutting-edge marketing initiatives in the digital and real world is a must. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about the job and takes pride in sweating the details of how it comes to life.
And we think you could be our next cultural catalyst.
- Ensure seamless execution of brand client campaigns through experiential, content and influencer marketing.
- Be the critical hub between creatives, vendors, talent and client delivery projects.
- Enhance proactive pitches and short answers with solid scope, viability and cost assessments.
- Map and drive engagement with the project delivery team using internal and external resources.
- Manage the overall P&L and ensure the profitability of the projects.
- Develop strong relationships with client and agency teams when executing projects and seek to grow our business with partners across multiple touchpoints.
- Continuously engage suppliers and partners who could further enhance our new company’s offering to the market.
- Contribute creatively to our positioning, our projects and our culture.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Knowledge and experience of the marketing and music industry
- Commercial experience
- Manufacturing experience
- passion for music
- Superior time management skills to manage complex executions and time commitments of various stakeholders.
- A creative mind – an ability and thirst to add value to ideation, injecting technical know-how to get the most out of team creatives while adding original ideas.
- A flair for storytelling and creating compelling direct-to-client presentations.
Come help us transform our business and disrupt Universal and the market.