Psyonix has released another update, with the latest Rocket League patch notes bringing the game to version 1.62. It is quite small but fixes a few annoying bugs in the game and alleviates some matchmaking issues that will appeal to a lot of players.
It’s a pretty varied patch, fixing everything from the dynamic range of in-game audio to the paint job on the DeLorean from the Back to the Future DLC. The most important fixes to choose from include the Switch-specific update that prevents the game from freezing when players play with an account that is not linked to a Nintendo Account, and a reduction in audio interruptions caused by problematic memory. . behviour.
Psyonix also outlined a few known issues that they will be working on now that 1.62 has shipped. These include adding depth of field controls to the Replay FX system on the Switch and fixing overlapping object loading icons and invisible cars. Sinister. You can check out the full changelog below.
Rocket League patch notes
- Echo effect on bullet effect has been adjusted
- Reduced dynamic range of in-game audio based on reception and community feedback
- Adjusted volume of fireworks on Champions Field (all variants)
- Corrected memory behavior to reduce occurrences of audio loss
- This can still happen when playing Rumble 4v4 on Salty Shores
- Fixed diagonal kick-off position on Champions Field
- An appropriate club tag worn by multiple players in a match should no longer be filtered out on just one of those players
- Addressed increased ‘Error 71’ matchmaking errors when attempting to find a match online
- Player banners previewed on the Crate and Rocket Pass menus will no longer attach incorrectly to your profile
- Adjusting the paint finish on the “DeLorean Time Machine”
- [Nintendo Switch] Rocket League should no longer crash if using a profile not linked to a Nintendo Account
- Friends list notifications will now appear when viewing replays
- [Switch] Depth of field controls are disabled in Replay FX
- Players may see an âXP not receivedâ message even if they have enough points
- Sound may be interrupted during a match for some players
- Some players may see overlapping item loading icons when starting the game after receiving a large number of new customization items
- [Rumble] Some players may not be able to recover the boost after being hit by the Disruptor power-up
- Crates received during gameplay may not stack with crates in inventory, but they will stack correctly after restarting the game
- A player’s car may be invisible at the start of the match, will reappear after a goal is scored